Thai Basil Stir Fry
You'll be surprised how simple it is to make this "Thai Basil Chicken" in under 20 minutes!!
Ingredients for 1 serving
▪ ︎1/4 cup chicken broth or water
▪ ︎2 tbsp vegetable oil
▪ ︎300g sliced chicken breast
▪ ︎2 tbsp Bangkok Street Food Thai Basil Stir Fry Sauce
▪ ︎2 cups hot steamed rice
- 1. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- 2. Add chicken and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes.
- 3. Add chicken broth or water to make it easy to stir fry, 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- 4. Add Thai Basil Stir Fry Sauce and continue to cook until sauce glazes onto the meat, about 1 minute.
- 5. Remove from heat.
- 6. Served with hot steamed rice.
- Make 1 large or 2 small portions
- Assure your rice is cooked and ready to be served before you start cooking
- If you enjoy this dish, we would really appreciate if you would share this with your friends who might also enjoy this dish
- thank you!