Pad Thai Sauce
We have created this complex and delicious sauce to make it easy for you to cook the most famous Thai noodles dish right in your kitchen in minutes with our Pad Thai sauce that you will come to love.
Recipe for "SHRIMP PAD THAI"
INGREDIENTS for 1 serving
▪ ︎6 oz soaked rice noodles sticks
▪ ︎2 tbsp vegetable oil
▪︎ 5 uncooked shrimps
▪ ︎1 egg
▪ ︎1/4 cup water
▪ ︎1 cup bean sprouts
▪ ︎1 tbsp crushed peanuts
▪ ︎Lime - sliced into wedges
▪ ︎1/3 cup Bangkok Street Food Pad Thai Sauce
- 1. Pre-soak rice noodles in water for 30 minutes until soft.
- 2. Drain the noodles and set aside.
- 3. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- 4. Toss the shrimps then add egg. Stir well until cooked.
- 5. Add noodles and fry for 2 minutes. Add some water and stir fry until noodles are soft.
- 6. Add Pad Thai sauce and continue to stir fry for another 3 minutes.
- 7. Add bean sprouts and toss everything to combine.
- 8. Place to a serving dish. Garnish with some crushed peanuts and a wedge of lime. Then serve immediately!
Chef's Note - For vegetarian, substitute meat with any vegetable or tofu. - You can also buy fresh, uncooked rice noodles that are sold in the refrigerated section. If these are what you use, there is no need to pre-soak them. - For spicy lovers, add Bangkok Street Food Roasted Chili for the best results.